martes, 9 de marzo de 2010

What´s your name?
What´s your favorite month of they year and why?
What´s your favorite day of the week? why?
What´s your favorite day of the year'
What´s do you eat of drink on that day?
What do you do or where do you go?
When is your birthday?
When were you born?
How old are you?
You can add more questions
If you want to....


My name is Jessika Ojeda. My favorite month of the year is July because is my birthday. My favorite day of the week is Friday, because I go to the movies. My favorite day of the year is 28th, because It my birthday. That day I eat chocolate cake and drink whisky. We celebrate my birthday in my house whit my family and friends. My birthday is on July twenty-eighth. I was born on july twenty-eighth 1989. I´m 20 years old

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario